Friday, January 8, 2016

The Week in Review

     I didn't really do that great this past week on losing weight but I did not gain. This time of year I feel happy if I do not gain weight because well, there is just not much to do in way of exercise. Yes I have my exercise ball and my Wii but can't seem to get a routine. I think it is because I am so tired when I get off work.

     Today I did get a lot of exercise shoveling snow however it made me half sick and I am sure I will hurt tomorrow because I am super sore tonight. Maybe some yoga will help me not be sore...

      I have been eating healthy this week so that helps. I was not eating enough for a few nights and unable to sleep so have decided I need to eat enough to get my rest.

     Hopefully next week I will find that key ingredient to getting back to losing..I think it is exercise. I will be so happy when it is nice out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment