Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 1

Well today was day 1 of getting healthy. I did good and did not eat junk food. Well, I did have a few chips but hey, if I don't have a few I will have a lot one day and blow everything.

I avoided sweets, my sugary sweet was a mandarin orange. They are sweet/tangy and delicious. I also had a few chocolate covered Acai berries but only a few.

My calorie count stayed under 1000 so I think I did a great job today.

My lunch if made for work tomorrow so I won't have much room for error.

I did not exercise today because my head has been hurting but hopefully tomorrow it will feel better so I can begin exercising too. I'm not too worried about that end of it all yet. I want to shrink my stomach right now most of all.

I will report in tomorrow too. I am not saying what I weigh though. I am a female and that is just not what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment