Monday, August 24, 2015

T Party Weight Loss Program

     Well I am going to try very hard to stay on track this time and lose this weight. I did not do great on eating today because I was super stressed but, I exercised and drank a lot of water which hopefully will counteract the calories.

     Here is my new plan, I plan to dance to the Mad T Party Band each night, I will dance for at least 30 minutes and that should give me plenty of exercise. I have a lot of DVD from my vacation.

     I danced my 30 minutes tonight and it was just so much fun. What a great way to exercise. Tonight I danced with Josh and Todd. That is Josh Disan and Todd McCool, the Hatter and Door Mouse.

     Tomorrow I plan to eat better and dance again.

     I will keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment