Thursday, July 28, 2016

Still Going Strong

     Yes it is only day 3 but I am still going strong. I stayed under my calorie count and I even ate out today. I went to a good restaurant though, did not eat junk food. I ate something in which I could find a calorie chart and my lunch was under 600 calories. Dinner was close to that too so I was way under my 1500 for the day. I do not even feel hungry either.

     I ate a lot of veggies which helps to fill me up. I am avoiding breads for now because they are where the majority of calories come into play. I can eat three slices of toast and not fill up. Now sometimes if I eat toast and an egg I fill up which hmmm sounds like a good meal tomorrow.

I would love to be this thin again...
     I am a person who steps on the scale daily. I am not sure if this is good or bad but I am addicted. It is the first thing I do when I get out of bed. I have lost 1 lb but am not calling it a true loss until I keep it off a week because my weight does fluctuate each day.

     I hope some of you join me on this journey, it is not all about weight, it is about getting healthy for my liver and my knees.

     As soon as I go back to work I will probably post every other day or less. I will make sure to check in weekly though.

   

2 comments:

  1. Good combination for your liver and your knees....lol..
    I am trying to loose some pounds for my knees. They are not happy and I am full of arthritis with new joints being added to the list of sore spots on an almost daily basis....Getting old is not all it's cracked up to be! Good Luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not kidding...getting old is the pitts. I did good again today, I stayed under my calorie count...

      Delete