Friday, August 5, 2016

Different Methods to the Madness of Dieting

      This week has been a rough one for my diet. It was my grandsons birthday and I made a cake. I also made enchiladas for the family. Both of those things make it hard for me to stay on track. So far I have not gained from eating cake but am not sure I will lose by Monday.

     Yesterday I think I stayed within my calorie intake but not for sure. It is hard to keep track of calories in enchiladas. I am just limiting myself to one helping on my small plate.  I also had some cake yesterday but all before 6 PM so hopefully no damage done.

     Today I had enchiladas for lunch and some cake after. I will eat a very small dinner such as an apple or something of the sort. I might have some green beans or maybe some oatmeal but will keep it light.

     Calorie counting works most of the time but smaller portions works better sometimes  when you just cant count calories. It is not always possible.

     I hope to  get on an exercise plan soon. In all honesty I hate exercising. I don't like walking unless it is in California or somewhere pretty like that. Here at home where you  walk
around the same park day after day is boring to me. Plus we have had rain all week...not sprinkles but rain with lightening included.

     I will update in a few days..

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with dieting. I need to start paying more attention and eating less calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I hated walking till I got into the habit, no exercise is fun but if you are serious about losing weight you will have to het up and move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued success on your diet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your enchiladas, and move around a little more to offset the yummy foods!

    ReplyDelete