Monday, August 8, 2016

Only Down a Pound

      I am a bit disappointed in my lack of progress this past week. I was not as faithful to my eating as I had been and it shows. I only lost 1 LB. Last night actually I ate potato chips and they were oh so yummy. But I must get myself back on to calorie counting or figuring out another way.

     It is very hard to calorie count when you are cooking meals for the family. I try to do it but just can't seem to work it out. So instead of calorie counting or portion control I need to pull out my small plate and try to only eat meals on that plate. That has also worked in the past.

     Oh and of course leave out the chips for sure. Those are completely empty calories and well, they go straight to my hips or other areas I do not want them to go...

     I hope to introduce an exercise program soon. It is hard to do right now.  But I am doing a few aerobics at night before bed. Not much but a few.

     Here's to better choices this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment