Monday, August 1, 2016

3 Pounds Less!!

     Happy Monday! I stepped on the scales this morning and I am 3 pounds lighter. I must say first off that I was disappointed. I wanted it to be more. But, I know that 3 lbs is great! I know that the slower that you lose it the easier it is to keep off. But yet the back of my mind tells me that I can gain 10 lbs in a week, why can't I lose that much in a week??

     I know though that this is good and I must continue to work toward my first goal of 10 lbs. It hasn't been easy losing this 3 lbs. I have really been loyal to counting calories and it is boring. I did enjoy my soup and am making some oat bran muffins today so I can have a treat once in a while. Yes they are going to be calorie counted too.

     So far have not added exercise to my routine yet. My heel has hurt for weeks making it hard to walk. I do however do leg lifts and such. I will incorporate a routine in soon.


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's great, keep it up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I am trying too drop a few pounds too while the summer weather is nice. Wishing you continued good luck in your quest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our weather has been bad...thanks and good luck to you too...

      Delete